the Rift

Whenever you Remember

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The dryness and the unfamiliarity with this mare made everything a thousand times more awkward than normal. It wasn't a bad awkward, but she was very quiet and reserved compared to most. No one had even come out of the woodwork either to join in on the contest to win over the newcomer. Everything was just oddly... rigid.

Elsa was even more surprised when the mare uttered the words that she would follow to the Falls. Elsa, shocked, could only wonder why her companion was suddenly whining. Maybe he thought it was a bad idea? Either way, she was still too much in shock to answer. With little information, this mare was willingly following her. She didn't beg for ranks like the others, or wonder what would benefit herself. Instead, she kind of just... went with it. The whole answer was refreshing, but left Elsa speechless for a moment. Never had she ever so quickly persuaded one to follow her.

"Uhm..." She began, searching her brain for the words. Elsa still wasn't quite sure what to do. Edgar pecked at her leg then, reminding her this was just a horse, not someone she needed to woo or impress. "Well, we can be on our way then Its just north of here, not a long walk at all. Once we get there, we just have a few details to work out so you can fit in the niche of the falls. Im sure everyone will get along great with you. We literally have every sort of personality." I mean, they had anything from Midas to Oxy. It was quite the span of personalities. So Elsa walked on, leading Essentia to the Falls before anyone could intercept and rip out the carpet from under her again. The Falls was in desperate need of new bodies, so this woman was more than welcomed face. The little fluff ball flew up then, settling gently behind her ears, watching from his lookout as the four of them worked their way back to the Falls.

"Talketh."
[ooc:// sorry its so poopy! you can request to become an outcast, then Elsa can officially accept and put you in your "rank" that you want Essentia to be in. Ill make one for us in the Falls and tag you! :)]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-21-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-21-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-25-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-27-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-28-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-29-2014, 01:53 PM