[OPEN] love tastes bitter when it's gone

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

He lays and he waits for Nayati to join him and is confused when she finally does lay down. He wonders why she is so far away even though she has said that she doesn't want to make him cold. To him it makes no sense that she would not try to benefit from his and Vlasi's body heat. "Closer." He grunts, but as he speaks Nayati's body is wracked with coughs and it makes the young stallion frown. "Fire." He says pointedly as he looks at the dragon. He assumes that the dragon can breathe fire even though he knows that some of them have different abilities.

"Frostfall mating curse."

Her words make his ears tilt forward and he listens, expecting her to say something else and frowning again when she does not. He cannot see the blood that is in her mouth, but he can smell it and it makes him grow more concerned, more worried. Vadim shifts his body, and dislodges Vlasi from her resting spot as he does so. Gradually he shifts his body closer until he can feel Nayati pressed against him and he reaches to drape his neck across her back. He can feel her shivering and it worries him more. "Vlasi, help me warm her." He asks the pup who responds by laying against Nayati's other side, stretching out as far as her body will allow her.

"Warm?" He asks, hoping that she will tell him that it is working even though its only been a few seconds.

"."

@[Nayati]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 10-24-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 10-26-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 10-26-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 11-25-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 12-19-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 12-22-2014, 01:54 AM