respite [paladin]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

The mare's ears fell back and her eyes widened at the knowledge that her mother's dragon had burned Paladin. Lazulli wouldn't do it without being commanded to or provoked, though. She couldn't imagine Paladin provoking the dragon into burning him, so it only left one option. Her mother had made the dragon burn him. "What? But why?" She couldn't understand it. Why would her mother burn someone when she always claimed to be so gentle. "No you're not." She argued when Paladin said that he was fine. "Have you seen a healer yet?"

She moved her muzzle to a part of her love's shoulder that had not been burned and nuzzled him. If she had been there she could have stopped her mother from allowing the dragon to burn him. She could have stopped her from inflicting so much pain on someone else. The mare had been blessed by the gods for so long, she didn't know what it was to suffer.

"The Sun God doesn't take well to being dealt his own medicine." Soleil said humorously. "He attacked the Foothills and I attacked him." It may have been just a little foolish on her part, but words had gotten them nowhere. At least her attacks had made him focus more on her than continuing to burn their home. "I don't know." Came her answer when he asked where he was, but when he said he failed her she pulled away and gave him a serious look. "Don't say that." How could he fail her? He gave her everything she ever wanted in her life. A family to cherish and all the love she could ever ask for. "You could never fail me."

Messages In This Thread
respite [paladin] - by Soleil - 09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: respite [paladin] - by Paladin - 09-03-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: respite [paladin] - by Soleil - 09-07-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: respite [paladin] - by Paladin - 09-15-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: respite [paladin] - by Soleil - 09-15-2012, 12:32 PM