the Rift

[OPEN] Baby's Black Balloon

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

Loretta whined, moving her paw to run down Apollo's side some. She poked her head up more towards the stallion's spine, even when the little bundle of black fur hissed with confusion in her direction. The bitch's tail waved slowly behind her, and her mind pressed into Archibald's forcefully. I need her. She needs a mother. Give her to me. I will protect her. The words were a hurried slur, followed by another whine from the malamute. Coming down from Apollo's side the female spun quickly and yipped--the sound high pitched and excited--towards Apollo. She wanted to display her concern the only way she could towards the overo unicorn. She whined again, this time prancing in place for a moment before jumping up to rest on Apollo's side again. Loretta jumped down again, however, when the red dragon shot out of the darkness and caused Apollo to scramble. GET OFF! YOU WILL HURT THE INFANT! Loretta snarled towards Archibald, her lips raising towards the excited reptile. I've killed one before and if it goes for the kit, I'll do it again. Loretta's hackles rose some as she glared at the dragon before turning her attention back to the small black feline.

"Apollo, give Zola to Loretta...she wants to nurture the small creature." Archibald words were calm, quiet, as he attempted to send calming waves towards his frantically maternal companion. He had never seen her act this way towards any other creature that was not one of his brothers' pups...but, in some ways, this kitten was his brother's companion, and that made it Loretta's responsibility to nurture it and to teach it, in her mind. Archibald's eyes softened as he made the connection, and he went to step forward when Lakota appraoched him. Her touch and warm breath were welcomed by the Dauntless, his golden eyes meeting her's with all the compassion he could muster in his life focused on the blue mare. Lakota had done too much for Archibald to every be able to repay her, and so his eternal respect followed her and his shield of protection. Should any beast in this world attempt in any way to harm her, they would fall in a pool of their own, cold blood, and Archibald would stand victorious over their lifeless corpse. Lakota was a part of his family--more so than any of his brothers or mother had been--and there was nothing that could change that.

Following suite, Ktulu crashed into the meeting. Golden eyes flicked to crimson and Archibald welcomed her touch. Together the pair had led armies, commanded herds, and protected each other. Archibald held the same amount of love and respect towards Ktulu as he did Lakota, and would protect her forevermore--should she want it or not--and he would also give her his wisdom--should she want it or not. Ktulu was truly his sister in arms, and their bond was thicker than that of blood, and it had been tested several times over. Despite starting off on rocky footing--Archibald commanded by his mother and Ktulu still a hot-headed child--the two had grown quite fond of each other. "The Grey is united once more, brother and sisters. Apollo, I welcome you into the World's Edge by my authority as Captain here." Archibald dipped his blazen head to the tovero stallion, tail flicking loosely over his hocks.

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

@[Apollo]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Archibald - 10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Resplendence - 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM