Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

"The Grey is united once more, brother and sisters. Apollo, I welcome you into the World's Edge by my authority as Captain here."

There was a mixture of emotion that was brought on by such a simple statement of the Grey being together once more. She had all the pride in the world wrapped up in the three that were standing with her. She had protected them and they had protected her. They had fought together, won together, been defeated together. All of the trials they had been put through had made their bond so much stronger. Yet there was a certain amount of sadness and regret that came along with it. It was because of the Grey that she had lost touch with her parents and her sister. It had gotten too big, warped into something she had never intended it to be. "We are." She agreed with Archibald, voice quiet and contemplative. "But we are not the same Grey." And she didn't think she wanted them to be the same.

Very little attention is paid to the new mare and her dragon. The fact that Apollo knew her and addressed her by name is the only reason that Ktulu did not turn to her and tell her to get her ass moving in the opposite direction. He may have been gone for ages, but was still as protective of him as she was of Lakota and Archibald. As Ktulu looked at her, however, she recognized her as the healer who healed Fiore after the battle for Captain, but made someone else heal her. Being busy was no excuse because Ktulu had seen Lakota handle several injured at once without complaint. There had just been a little bit of berating on Lakota's part.

"Of course you are welcome to stay." Ktulu snorted at Apollo's ridiculous remark. "Anyone who has a problem with it can deal with us." She motioned first to Archibald then to Lakota. The other mare had been pushed to the back of her mind because her opinion on the matter made little difference to Ktulu. "Rest assured, Apollo, wherever the three of us are will always be a place for you."

"."

@[Apollo]

ooc:// derps. sorry it took so long

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Archibald - 10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Resplendence - 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-26-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Lakota - 10-26-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Ktulu - 10-29-2014, 08:43 PM