the Rift

Happenings

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She stood silently next to the pool, summoning the God who she know holds in high respect. Though she is not smiling, prancing, or dancing. She is still, a statue. Earth God, I ask for your forgiveness for not summoning you more often, there is no excuse. I sense now is a better time than any. I seek your presence. She glanced around. Before, he had suddenly appeared, as if he was transported here from some far off planet. When he had left, his body turned into leaves that swirled away in what little wind there was. How would the magnificent God appear today? Was he angry at her for not summoning him more often? Seeing him be disappointed in Midas was heartbreaking. She didn't think a God with such a kind face would become angry for Midas' harshness with a unicorn herd. Was he not just trying to protect the herd?

Now, all she thinks about is the Earth God in the forest. He had given the painted lady a quest. He had made some sort of gesture to everyone, he even taught the pink-winged made a lesson. How come he ignored golden Dröm? She hadn't even managed to capture a simple glance in her direction. It was as if he was angry. She just didn't understand why. Her thoughts dwelled on the Earth God's mysterious for only a moment longer.

Today, she would be alone with the God, his attention solely on her. A nervous girl, now. Would she alight a fury within the God somehow?

Ooc: kinda short, my bad
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Happenings - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Happenings - by God of the Earth - 10-26-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Happenings - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Happenings - by God of the Earth - 10-27-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Happenings - by Dröm - 10-28-2014, 07:43 PM