the Rift

Happenings

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
He appeared the same way as before. One moment it was silent, and with a simple blink of an eye, the large God was there, still handsome, but tired. What wore on his soul? Could mortals have caused such grief? There was no way I, the minuscule girl could help him. How would one even lift such tired sadness? It seemed he needed more than a nap. Drom, he greets kindly, a smile gracing his dark lips. My name was not usually pronounced in such a way. Others had tried to say Dröm, but not him. It didn't bother me. In fact, Helovians were not good at pronouncing anything and it seemed some could barely even speak their own language, and she had gotten used to it. I could barely pull off a Helovians accent. My voice is thick, rich, and velvet-like. My words, no one knows my language, not that I know of. "Earth God," I was speechless and alone. Midas was not here this time. I was alone with the large God-- and that thought sent chills crawling all over my spine. I was not and will never be worthy of such a thing. He is a superhero, and I'm your average girl. I have yet to save a life, and I have yet to do anything noteworthy. I'm far from a diamond. I'm more like talc-- easily carved, broken, destroyed. Am I not like every other five year old mare out there?

I don't know what to do, do I ask for the future or ask about the horrible feeling in my guts? "My instinct tells me something is wrong, is something to happen to the herd soon? Is there a way to stop it?" I stop the flow of questions, knowing all too well my flurry of questions will wear on the god's mind. How I wish I could make a wish, one wish, and save Helovia. I could free the land of darkness, make everything better with one wish. What would my wish be, exactly? Any change is bound to make many angry and many happy. Is there no solution? If I could save one horse, I'd be happy, but there is not much an Arabian can do. I'm quiet, I'm small, and I'm pretty much a rabbit.
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Happenings - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Happenings - by God of the Earth - 10-26-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Happenings - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Happenings - by God of the Earth - 10-27-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Happenings - by Dröm - 10-28-2014, 07:43 PM