the Rift

Happenings

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The God answered quickly. There was no moment allowed to even wonder about what happened. I swallowed hard as he said someone had been murdered, but who? And why would anyone want to murder? As the god continued, explaining that it had been a pegasus from the Dragon's Throat that had been slayed in some unnatural way. Father admits that he does not know how deep the darkness lays. What does this mean for Helovia and it's Helovians?

My golden body vibrates as the coldness sets in. Frosty snowflakes settle on my back, melting from the heat of my body and dripping down my flanks. The gears in my brain turn ferociously as I take in the information. My misty breath wafts in the air as I watch the god, listen to his words. The worry is evident on my face, but inside, I know I will have to be courageous and brave to keep my herd safe and avenge the death of the flygande horse. I nod as the god tells me to find Midas, divulge this information.Then, Midas (hopefully) and I would go to the island with a few helpers and attempt to figure out the villain who has committed a murder.

"I will do so as quickly as possibly. Thank you, Father." I speak confidently, yet there is respect. I slap a golden tail behind my hocks and dip my head for a moment. Now, where to find Midas... The painted Sultan would probably be in the sky. That is where the pegasi are, right? That's what I've always thought.

ooc: flygande = flying
Really sorry about that x_x I will be more careful next time :3
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Happenings - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Happenings - by God of the Earth - 10-26-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Happenings - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Happenings - by God of the Earth - 10-27-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Happenings - by Dröm - 10-28-2014, 07:43 PM