the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Yuuta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Yuuta</style>
           I heard you believe in ghosts.</style>
I, quite frankly, had begun to believe Helovia nothing more than a series of endless trees. No matter what direction my hooves walked toward, there were more and more trees. A forest so large and so vast, so very different than the home I had been raised within. The inhabitants of the forest were just as strange, mystical even. Creatures with wings, dragons which draped their shoulders, and the dense feeling of something magical in the air. Heavy, like a weight upon your chest. I wanted to know more, to learn more of this place.
Somewhere, underneath my cool, crisp exterior, I felt thankful my father sent me to travel.

The more I learn of my new home, the more there is to discover. Somewhere suitable he had said... if not suitable, at least this place was interesting.

I find that the snow grows less dense in this part of the forest, but the darkness grows overwhelming. Venturing too far away from the Edge, I found myself trapped in a maze of unfamiliar trees with the day long since disappeared into night. The moon overhead is nearly invisible by the thick canopy of the trees. Midnight finds a new meaning within this arm of the woods, and the scent of blood begins to fill my lungs.

I am no stranger to this, the scent of iron mixed with snow. The crimson barely visible as an outline against the pristine white, but a stark reminder that despite the differences between this land and my former home, violence is common. Mixed within the falling snow and moonlight, a sign appears. The lettering is thick, in a language I cannot read.

I stare upon the bloodspattered document curiously for a moment, unable to determine the message inside. Upon a fluke, I turn left, wandering deeper in the forest and unwittingly into danger.

[ ooc; Yuuta turns left.
Wishlist, no refusals because he's new~ ]

image credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM