the Rift

[OPEN] All the pretty stars shine for you

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

The Time Mender was in luck, as today I indeed lingered near the hot springs. I lay on the edge, enjoying the heat from the steam but not allowing my coat to touch the water. After all, if I were to get in and then walk in the cold air I could get sick. I of course do not want to get sick. Not now that I am fending for myself...

Yes, I have not told anyone about this. But since I returned from traveling with Lena and the other mare who's name escapes me right now, my own mother was missing. I do not know where she has gone or when she will return.... Or even if she will return. Either way, I find myself very much on my own. I am grateful that I no longer need her for milk, as I had transitioned to eating the grasses long ago. Even if now I am having to figure out new ways to get to those grasses. The snow is much thicker than it was early on in my life..

Speaking of the snow, it is the crunch of the white cold stuff that alerts me to someone nearby. My gaze turns from the waters to my surroundings, spotting the Time Mender quickly. I am not sure, but it looks as if she is looking for someone. I stand, shaking the light coat of snow from my back. The hot springs sizzles behind me as I pick my way forward in the snow. "Lena.." I find myself unable to speak. Mixed emotions racing through my frame. The last time I had been around Lena, she was trying to explain why the mean ugly skyrat had destroyed some of the invitations... No, I was not over it. It had cut me deep. I would not forgive the jerk... Why should I?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Lena]

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
All the pretty stars shine for you - by Lena - 10-26-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: All the pretty stars shine for you - by Mirabella - 11-25-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: All the pretty stars shine for you - by Lena - 11-26-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: All the pretty stars shine for you - by Lena - 12-10-2014, 01:53 PM