the Rift

[OPEN] All the pretty stars shine for you

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Lena came to stand near me, and I sighed softly as she asked how I have been. How have I been? How am I to answer that when I find out I am not good enough for my Daddy? That he Fathered another girl after me.. "I am fine Lena. How are you?" My voice however does not carry the tune it would if I was truely 'fine'. I have been left on my own for far to long. Maybe I am just a young burden on the Basin.. Maybe that is why Daddy and Momma are both no where to be seen.

My tail flicks as Lena mentions the leader of the Falls. The one who had so carelessly burned all the hard work I and the others had spent making the invitations. Oh how that seemed so long ago... When really it had only been a few months. I was tense as Lena continued on, watching as her bonded bounded over to me with something around her neck. “He asked me to give you this amulet – a token of his apologies.” The words spun in my mind. He was saying sorry? He was bribing me and saying sorry? “Will you accept it?” Would I accept it? Should I?

My mind spins for a while, unsure. I hated him for what he had done. I absolutely hates him and all others with wings. But he was saying sorry with a gift. I do like presents, even if I have never gotten one before. I nod first before my words flow from my mouth. "I accept." However this does not mean all is forgiven. I will accept it because it is pretty like I am, and because he owes me for destroying the invitations. I will not forget his actions however... Never.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Lena]

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
All the pretty stars shine for you - by Lena - 10-26-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: All the pretty stars shine for you - by Lena - 11-26-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: All the pretty stars shine for you - by Mirabella - 12-08-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: All the pretty stars shine for you - by Lena - 12-10-2014, 01:53 PM