the Rift

I'm on a bridge to nowhere [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

This is what I would have you see.

Gaucho is distracted. Much weighs on his mind. There is the murder of Vesta, fellow herdmate and warrior-sister. Her death lingers in the depths of his primitive mind - an itch that demands attention. He will avenge her death somehow. He will find whoever ended her life, and do the same to them without so much as asking for a reason. There is also his sons and missing daughter. Sohalia, and Ampere, and the bitter struggle he feels between an obligation he doesn't understand, and a carnal craving that he does. Another itch that wants to be scratched. There is Oxy and the group they have assembled to avenge Vesta, but there is also his role once again as Sultan of the Throat, and all the responsibilities that accompany that position. It is the latter that explains why Gaucho has come to the Island.

It was here last that the Sun God was seen. It was that golden savior that Gaucho sought.

Gliding on wings etched in flame, the WildFire drew near to the land, gently sweeping the rocky precipice with his hooves as his body lowered. Gaucho's stormy gaze was heavy, but determined. He knew what he came here to do, and was confident that the Sun God would approve of his plan and provide assistance in one way or another. Everything the sun stallion did was for the deity, even this request was merely a homage to His power.

Gaucho knew nothing about calling Gods or prayer. He simply knew that when he needed him the Sun God had always appeared.

Rearing up, Gaucho seemed to exploded with fire. His wings beat towards his sides, causing a wave of flames to explode from his darkened feathers. From his antlers, a swarm of firey birds rocketed - small bursts and pops of fire, crackling and igniting on a flurry of burning wings. Into the sky the arc of flames and the swarm of birds flew. Gaucho's antlers pulsed with the light of the Sun God in time with the pulsing of the wings of his fire birds.

All the power he had came from the fiery deity. Let it be enough to drawn him down from the sky.

[Gaucho is using his VOTG pass. Would like to speak with the God about the sekrit one-time magic he wants.

-Set after the herd meeting/formation of the murder-solving group]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I'm on a bridge to nowhere [Sun God] - by Gaucho - 10-26-2014, 06:32 PM