the Rift

I'm on a bridge to nowhere [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho can feel the Sun God enter into his mind, can feel him peering into his thoughts. It isn't a new feeling - he felt the warming touch of the deity not long ago, when the God decided to restore Gaucho's memories. As the God spoke, Gaucho resisted the urge to justify his actions and intentions. Surely the God saw the boat he would have the crafters make? He had already mentioned to Bucephalus that he would need assistance ... and Cera ... well, the child had stormed off after their last herd meeting, the God himself was there to see it. Gaucho had come here, to the Island to investigate, but after he returned he planned on speaking with the Forger.

The Dun didn't intend to isolate his herd, just limit the threads that could infringe upon their safety.

Relying on Mara to retain the detailed steps the pair would need to fulfill before completing their task, the WildFire nodded humbly.

As the God disappears into the form of a fiery bird, Gaucho can feel the world growing slightly less bright and considerably more cold. Within his soul the effect is mirrored: everything seems brighter and stronger within the aura of the God's presence, and without him, the world pales.

Still, Gaucho has his tasks set out before him. He will need to dig to reach what is bellow the sands at the Endless Blue ... but how will he contain it? He will ask Cera for a basket, and possibly speak some sense into him while he is at it.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I'm on a bridge to nowhere [Sun God] - by Gaucho - 10-26-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm on a bridge to nowhere [Sun God] - by Gaucho - 11-04-2014, 11:05 PM