the Rift

[OPEN] Don't go home without me

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: rB9lYic.png]

His screaming did nothing to abate his churning anger as his frame dithered and he paced restlessly. Distress lined his every feature as his life went through the worst storm it had ever encountered. The shade would rather be exiled a thousand times over than feel this pain, he’d rather watch his own sire and dam fall into the pits of hell than lose her. It left him wondering why the world was so captivated on making his whole existence a laughable misery and horses wondered why he was so mad and twisted?! A short snort escaped his nostrils, filled with bitterness and anger, as he stared at the bark that littered the floor. Was this all he was capable of? Worthless the thought wrapped around his mind like a vice grip of self loathing. Aramis frowned at his broken friend with his tail lashing from side to side. That is what you’ll become if you remain this way the Mender didn’t much care for his hounds condescending attitude and was about to march off in another direction until a familiar voice caught in his ears.

Sickness formed at the pit of his stomach as he slowly turned to look into those same blue eyes he had watched fade away just days ago. Atop her head was a horn made of glass that was broken, much like his own, she was their daughter in every way. Aviya was his pride and a mare with the true spirit of a Basin soldier, the Doctor believed her love for her kin was pure and she was strong because of it. Yet, the expression he offered her now was not one of the usual love and pride he would have greeted her with on any other normal day. Instead his body became rigid and his gaze darkened in sorrow as he looked across to her pretty white face. If there were any he had failed in his entire life then it would be his children.

It was the turn of the Reaper to appear before him then. His bestial like form stalking into the fray of the Nightshades restless internal battle that had escaped from his lips not too long ago. He had been hoping for an innocent looking none horn to turn up that he could have quite happily have ripped to pieces, but the company he was in was important and for a moment he took solace in their presence. He had a painful tale to tell, however, and soon a shaky sigh passed through his lips as he prepared to address the two. One his blood, the other an old comrade turned Lord. ”Kou has been murdered” there, he said it. There was no fancy turn of words he could muster as he spat the sentence from his mouth. ”I want to know who did it and I want them to feel this same pain before I slide my horn into their chest” he seethed. He wanted the heathen who dared take away his Nurse to live in the same hell as he before taking away their life.

There was a moment in his anger where he looked upon his daughter once again and his lips formed into a thin grimace. He had just told her that her mother had been killed and he hadn’t been able to stop it from happening. ”I’m sorry” the words cut through him like a knife.

everyday a castaway
a vagabond battleborn

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Don't go home without me - by d'Artagnan - 10-26-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Aviya - 10-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Deimos - 10-29-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by d'Artagnan - 11-03-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Aviya - 11-06-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Deimos - 11-09-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by d'Artagnan - 11-24-2014, 01:37 PM