the Rift

[OPEN] Don't go home without me

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: rB9lYic.png]

He let the wave of sorrow and loss pass over him into the ravine of anger and revengeful purpose. Perhaps he would spend his whole life looking for the perpetrator who caused the cold feeling in his stomach, but he would simply roll over and rest. It appeared fate had decided he was never to rest. Even after death, he was sure his spirit would still wander or at least hope it would finish the job if he could not in his own lifetime. He imagined the days would pass slowly now as he struggled on a never-ending road that had no light at the end of it. Maybe he deserved it, but he wasn’t going to accept it. The Doctors frigid gaze watched the bodice of his eldest daughter fall and he left her on her knees to grieve, there were no words he could offer her that would soothe the ache in her heart. She would recover in her own time and he hoped she would take this hurt and turn it into power. Strength. Make a better life for herself and her legacy than he had. Aviya would live on in glory and he would die a lonely cold death.

He nodded once to acknowledge the Reapers offer of condolence and quickly understood why he was so fond of the fellow. He never spoke more than needed. Right now the Doctor was glad he was so stiff, there was nothing worse than an overly dramatic response when ones heart was already in enough turmoil. When d’Artagnan turned back to the deathly stallion he looked upon him not as a Lord, but as a friend.

The last question brought a raw twisted smile to his already trembling lips, how indeed could this death dealer assist? By swinging his reaping blade through the heart of the one who committed the offence? No, that would be the Menders job. Perhaps he would lead the culprit to deaths door, heal him and beat him up all over again. Divine! Before he lost track of his thoughts down the road of grim torture and completely forgot he had an audience, the shade turned to Deimos with a chilly, unforgiving gaze. ”Look for a culprit. Anything suspicious. Even if you have to look within our own family” d’Artagnan was all too familiar with ruthless family politics that often lead to fatalities. Though what Kou could’ve done to cause such hatred the Mender was at a loss. ”Perhaps tell the herd too? Someone might know something.”

With that he turned his attention back to his broken daughter and watched as Aramis padded over to her. The hound put his body next to hers and pushed her to stand with all his might, he too cared for the girl after all. ”Aviya stand. Your mother would want you to proudly face the world than cower to it.” Although his words were harsh his voice took on a softer tone, the Doctor had no experience in tender parenting and he waited patiently to see if the girl could recompose herself.

everyday a castaway
a vagabond battleborn

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Don't go home without me - by d'Artagnan - 10-26-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Aviya - 10-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Deimos - 10-29-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by d'Artagnan - 11-03-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Aviya - 11-06-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by Deimos - 11-09-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Don't go home without me - by d'Artagnan - 11-24-2014, 01:37 PM