the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everyone Wants To Be Me

Pompeii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It's time, time to gaze your eyes upon the only thing I've found worthy of me. That's right. There's finally something here worthy of me, and I'm making it my own personal throne room. The cascading silk drapes have all been pulled shut now, with my own trouble having accomplished it. The simple moonlight beaming through the stained glass ahead fractures upon the actual stone floor. This is something only artisans from my empire could of created. Do the Plebians here even hold the ability to craft such beauty?
If they did, then there would be more class here. I'll have to teach them about Aristotle and all the great minds, of philosophy I've learned in the past. They're gonna know how to make great things such as this, and then, there will be the most beautiful statue ever of erected of my gracious self. I will be no Julius Caesar when I can be Augustus: related to the glorious idiot himself, but not dead and still doing a lot better. I'm too great to be Caesar.
Stars twinkle overhead and I crane my crown upwards to admire the constellations. I search to find what I know, replaying in my mind what Masahiko had taught me when he was still mine.
In the taint of blues, green, vibrant reds, nothing is ever familiar. I can't find the northern star, groaning when my neck muscles now strain. I'm an emperor, and this doesn't happen to emperors. I'm supposed to be elite, sleek, beautiful. That's what I am, every second I spend breathing.
A night bird chooses to question me.
"Don't you dare ask me who! Everyone knows exactly who I am! I am Pompeii, a Goddess and an Emperor. Did you hear that? An em-per-or." I bellow, fleeing my new temple to step into disgusting snow, looking like a damn fool of myself. I'm no fool, I'm an educated bitch, and that's how it's going to stay while I find the night bird who dare declare me wrong and use every single one of those feathers for the best and absolutely useless headdress.

@[Panzram]

Messages In This Thread
Everyone Wants To Be Me - by Pompeii - 10-26-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Everyone Wants To Be Me - by Panzram - 10-27-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Everyone Wants To Be Me - by Pompeii - 11-26-2014, 10:28 PM