the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everyone Wants To Be Me

Pompeii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ha! Within the clutches of my fire, the rage that screams above all else that I am the supreme one as it's meant to be, scares away the nay-sayer. Amusement dipped in self-pride ignites across my beautiful features at the sound of wings flapping in the cold, night air. Someone around here is smart enough not to mess with the likes of a grand Goddess such of myself, which translates to there is really intelligence here in picking me as their new God.
Yet, there's always some idiot around who wants to play with the big guns, like the ructabunde speaking to me now. Oh well, I don't mind what it takes to get my wa-
Oh, why hello there.
I see different now. Peasant or not, at least there is some sort of good looks in this place. Masahiko would never mind if I found myself someone to admire while he left me unhappily(and crownless, what a lousy ex-husband). Except, he was dead and gone, and while a ghost might come to stab you in the ass over finding someone else to fuck, there's nothing wrong with that.
"Oh, no! It's Pei for you, Master."
Master. I'd never call anyone that name, even speak the word if it wasn't beating the slaves into submission before my glorious presence. Him though. He is painted like myself, deeper in hue and the tone that laces his voice becomes liquid lust. What am I to say? Certain men just have that charm, definitely with a horn like that.
Stepping forth with a sway of hips that graces females of exotic breeding such as myself, green eyes flutter with sparks of hatred feminine seduction, smiling in a faint, careless way towards him. The cold on the stone leaves a cringe in my frogs. Having cobblestone paths would be oh so nice, though these peasants can't seem to hold the brain to think that might be worth the price. This place lacks so much culture other than the temple.
Closer to him, I can bathe in his musk, the rich scent that coats the males as if they were to roll in it daily. A deep breath gathers in it my nostrils much like a drug. My lips raise to meet his skull even though it stands far above the reach of my jaws, seductive whispers lingering atop velveteen lips.
"Oh, but there is one thing. I'm no pet; I'm so much more."

OOC: EXCUSE THE DELAY.

Messages In This Thread
Everyone Wants To Be Me - by Pompeii - 10-26-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Everyone Wants To Be Me - by Panzram - 10-27-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Everyone Wants To Be Me - by Pompeii - 11-26-2014, 10:28 PM