the Rift

[OPEN] Tales To The Wind

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Paint me a picture
with your lies

Softly, Brisa moved into my shoulder. Whether that meant she had finally come to terms with my advice or if she truly only needed but one shoulder upon which to lean, I was unsure. But either way, I would call myself her friend. I would not leave her to wither beneath the sun without water and nourishment. The Gods only knew we only had each other to rely on. Sometimes it took one mended heart to nurture another and that was enough. I’d endured such dark days and lived to tell the tale… The sun did shine down upon us this day and that was a blessing within itself. I only hoped that she would see the warmth in its rays instead of the blinding of its light.

When the mare’s eyes found my own looking back, I noticed something lurking behind the darkness of her gloom. It was time, time for her to spread wings and fly once again. “It was not an easy thing to do,” I mused in response. “But with the help of good friends and a loving family I was able to heal. Pain is still a heavy thing that consumes me at times because not all of my problems have been provided a solution… But you are one woman. You cannot be expected to take up the responsibility of many,” I offered more severely.

I knew naught of what Brisa did here in the Edge, but I did hope that she would somehow find a way to occupy her active mind with purpose. Perhaps I would allow her the opportunity to join me in patrol or idle participation in the somber moments before evening gave way to darkness. Clearly she’d spent too much time alone and not enough time striving toward accomplishment. “You know… I’ve also found mindless work to be relaxing. Perhaps you’d like to accompany me sometime- if only to keep you occupied?” I questioned softly.

I’d committed to her friendship and I would not let her fall now that I’d made the silent promise to maintain her well-being.
Thor the Gentle Heart

HorseStockPhotos.deviantart.com | raindroppe.deviantart.com | Roskvape.deviantart.com | FallowpenStock.deviantart.com | kuschelirmel-stock.deviantart.com | EveLivesey.deviantart.com | The-Ripple-Effects.deviantart.com ©

@[Brisa]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-27-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 10-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-29-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-11-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-14-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-22-2014, 09:51 PM