the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful child of mine

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Midas, as I approach, shields something from flurries I have just sent out. What does he shield so carefully? Did I miss something? I will have to find out later, for now important business is occurring. The Czar is silent, but I continue to speak as I attempt to calm down. With furrowed brows, the painted stallion listens. I assume he is eager and worried to hear what I am too say, and who I am to announce deceased. I remember meeting the one-winged mare from the Throat, and also Rei. Where they hurt? The gray mate was not one I had grown close to, but the Appaloosa Pegasus was a dear friend of mine and I know wonder who has died.

"Father said that a young mare of the Dragin's Throat was killed in some supernatural way and that her body rests on the Caela Insula, where it seems she was plucked from the sky. He made no predictions as to what will happen, for he does not know how much nor how strong this darkness is. He suggested we take a few herd members that are eager to help and investigate." I paused for a moment, glad I've told Midas now. I have something else to focus on now... Who is dead, and who has murdered her?

I am fearful of the darkness. Will it come and devour us? Will we be turned into mortifying zombies? I am only mortal, I crash and fall down. Darkness will just be a knife to the lung. We will die easily if the gods themselves don't even know how deep the darkness is. none of us pose a real threat to darkness. We fall ill easily, die easily, and hardly survive. "I know I should be strong, but I'm scared." I confessed quietly as my gaze shifted to the side slightly. The white powder was not as interesting as another horses face, but I don't find it easy to open up about my fears. I quickly begin speaking up, as if I had never said anything. "Shall we investigate?" I inquired curiously, my gaze timidly finding his. "I feel as though we shouldn't wait. When should we go?"

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful child of mine - by Midas - 10-27-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Dröm - 10-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Muriel - 11-02-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Midas - 11-03-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Dröm - 11-10-2014, 07:39 AM