the Rift

looking for life [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
OOC: Thank you for replying! I thought this thread was going to die :( So Tor doesn't want to settle down, buuuuut I was thinking maybe they could become friends? She wants some allies and just horses (or unicorns!) she can rely on.

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Almost immediately, Tor's attention was snapped to the handsome, Warmblood-type unicorn to him. He had a sparkle to his crimson eyes, it seemed to the tall mare, and unlike some, the red eyes didn't immediately raise a barrier between her and the foreign horse. Black as night, with white socks that faded into barring. A cream mane clothed his neck and and his tail was a flowing silk banner, tipped in a bold red. It seemed as if his shimmering white horn had been dipped in blood as well, but Tor sensed he was not about to harm her.

A sparkling charm seemed to be alight around him, and Tor's glum moods immediately perked. "Welcome to Helovia," Tor's mood jumped up again as he did a short bow. Immediately, flattered, she responded in turn by a bob of her head, blinking her warm brown eyes in surprise. "I am Paladin the Valiant, lead of the foothills. Do you need a place to live? Have you travelled far?" Tor whisked her tail across her flanks, a sign of hesitancy. Her eyes crinkled around the edges, a sign of happiness. What a conflicting picture my body was showing! What a proud name. Paladin the Valiant. It certainly sounds very noble. Maybe he'll be a good start for an ally. No, a friend. This is the kind of horse- correction, unicorn, I would help to heal. Once I get my powers. Tor shut off the rest of her thought, allowing her words to come from her pink lips smoothly and with a touch of pride and a pinch of happiness to it.

"Your words are most kind, Paladin. I am Tor, a wanderer of sorts. I'm afraid I cannot settle down, due to old habits and a feeling of unrest that will haunt me for what seems like forever. I am most sorry to decline your offer. Alongside these reasons, I am also searching for the Veins of the Gods, where I will ask for healing powers. So I feel I musn't relax yet, until I can help others. But I would happy to have a friend. Someone, and tell me if I am wrong, I feel is a very strong and good friend to have." Strangely enough, Tor felt no qualms about sharing her plans with the black unicorn. Maybe it was the mood about him. Hopefully her decline of his offer wouldn't set him off- the lovely tobiano dearly hoped that he would be willing to return the friendship she sought.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: 420

Messages In This Thread
looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:36 PM