looking for life [open]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme
[OOC: no problem :D I wanted to reply, but I havent had a chance until now]

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

The Valiant was obviously not in the peak of his health at the moment. Scorch marks from Gossamer's dragon still ran up his shoulder and onto his face. The mane he once sported was now just a thin, white line on top of his scarred crest. When he approached, he thought that her mood seemed to lift, and he smiled, proud that someone appreciated his kindness. Quite unlike a few members of his herd. Ridiculous twits. As he observed her, the black dun noticed that she seemed anxious but glad, and he wondered how long she had been alone.

Paladin could not deny that he was disheartened by Tor's response, but he understood the need to wander. He had wandered until he landed on Isilme, and now here. But, he supposed the blood of a warrior kept him with a group, no matter where the group was. She wanted to be a healer, which was a noble goal, and she also wanted a friend. The black dun smiled kindly. "I am always open to friendship, Tor," he replied, glancing back over his shoulder for a moment.

"Though you are a traveler, you are welcome to take rest in the Foothills. I understand the need to not stay in one place, however. I hope that once you have found your magic that you will be able to settle down." He smiled kindly. "You may be interested in an outcast band called the Qian, then. Mirage is their leader, and they usually make camp in the Deep Forest."

Messages In This Thread
looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:36 PM