the Rift

looking for life [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
(OOC: Yay! First friend for Tor in Helovia- check :) So basically Tor said she would come in times of need for the Foothills and might settle down later. And we can leave it here after your response or whatever or (with Paladin's permission) meet in the Foothills?)

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

"I am always open to friendship, Tor," The stallion glanced behind his shoulder. Now that he was closer, Tor realized her eyes had deceived her. Although still quite the looker, scorch marks ran down his shoulders. His white mane, which she thought to have fallen on the other side of his neck, was just a mere line in the curving black muscle. "Though you are a traveler, you are welcome to take rest in the Foothills. I understand the need to not stay in one place, however. I hope that once you have found your magic that you will be able to settle down. You may be interested in an outcast band called the Qian, then. Mirage is their leader, and they usually make camp in the Deep Forest." Tor took this in, and gave it a moment to digest. It was very hospitable of the stallion to offer her shelter. Certainly she needed to repay him in some way, if it ever came to it. She would be willing to offer her services. Maybe I could offer to heal him, once returning from the gods. Tor eyed his wounded shoulder, sizing up the wound. Soaking it in cold water would relieve the pain if there was any, but if it were fresh or old she could not tell.

"I am happy to accept your offer. Rest for these weary feet would be good, Paladin, even if just for a couple of days. If you ever have need of me, just send someone to find me and I will come. Whether for a herd member or yourself, I will be happy to help heal others." Perhaps it was rather outgoing of her; maybe a bad thing to be so willing. But he had done something she felt deserved more than the herd leader probably thought. "And Paladin, not meaning to speak as if we are about to part, but if I ever need to settle down you can rest assured, because I will join your herd. I know of the unicorns and the pegasus homelands, but even if I were either, horned or winged, I would still return to your lands." And that's how you compliment someone. Tor thought with satisfaction. But it was true. Is true.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: 377

Messages In This Thread
looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:36 PM