the Rift

[OPEN] How to Destroy Angels [Patrol]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
   Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

Ktulu seemed unphased by the fear her patrol partner exhibited when he saw her in a form that was not typical. 'Scared him.' Eytan chided as he looked up at her with his warm caramel colored eyes. Rather than apologize for scaring him she chose to address his choice of defense. "Making yourself bigger will not scare a bear off." She stated. "It only makes you appear to be a threat and a bear will react to any threat in the same way you or I would. By attacking and fighting until the threat is neutralized." 'Should apologize.' Eytan interrupted her, causing her to turn her gaze down onto the bear. "Why?" In her eyes she had done nothing wrong. She had simply been practicing her magic when Murdock had called on her to start their spar. Besides, it was better than he find out now than later on if she had to use it. In fact it was probably safer for them both. 'Because.' The bear grunted, drawing an eyeroll from his bonded. "I apologize for scaring you." The Constrictor replied despite Eytan's lack of a good reason as to why she should apologize.

"That's quite the trick you have. Where did you learn to do that?"

.Ktulu nodded her head in agreement. The change had been strange at first, nearly impossible for her to wrap her mind around, but she had grown accustomed to it. Sometimes she found herself roaming through the edge looking like a bear because that form seemed to be far more frightening than her regular one. It was useful for scaring off would be predators and trespassers. "I discovered it when I was battling with Archibald against Note and Fiore for my position as Captain." A position she had willingly given up so she could watch over Lakota when she became heavy with foal. "It was ... shocking." The dark mare admitted. "But I've grown quite fond of it. I cannot say the same for Fiore or Note." The two had seemed quite fearful when they had seen it, and it was not without reason. She had been become out of control with the change and the overwhelming instinct that came with it. Had it not been for Archibald she might have succeeded in her mission of ripping Note apart.

"Shall we begin?" Ktulu said, effectively averting her thoughts from the battle. "Our duty is to patrol the border, not stand and chat like broodmares."

@[Murdock]

"."

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
How to Destroy Angels [Patrol] - by Murdock - 10-28-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: How to Destroy Angels [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: How to Destroy Angels [Patrol] - by Murdock - 11-03-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: How to Destroy Angels [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 11-07-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: How to Destroy Angels [Patrol] - by Murdock - 11-18-2014, 02:35 PM