the Rift

[OPEN] Air Orchid

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Valiance shuffled his wings, perching precariously a top Res' poll, easily hiding the missing ear with the way that he is sitting. The sleep deprived mare cared little, though, as to what it was her companion did at the moment and for that she could feel a little tinge of joy trickle through their bond.

There was a small quip from him, though, as the mare reached out to press her soft nose against Res' hide and the sound of his clicking could be heard a loud by both Fig and Res. Alas, the actual words intended were only understood through the bond, "Better be you friend? Me hurt if no" he seemed to hiss, getting better every day with his words even if the actual mannerism of his speech was completely dysfunctional. She simply reached out, offering the same bump to the hide which Fig had before shuffling her weight a little and moving in a little closer to the mare who recognized them.

It is with Kahlua's name that the memories vaguely come back, though she is unsure if it was just a dream or actual fact with what she remembered. "That's right! Resplendence," she said, allowing a gentle grin to curl the corners of her maw. "It is nice to know you are alright. So many... dark things have happened as of late I was worried that those whom we had not stumbled upon had not been able to make it through..." she shuddered, eyes closing in pain of the thought.

The ache in her heart continued to spread forth as she attempted to shake it off before allowing a few more words to trickle forth. "How have you been? Are you coming back to the Edge? Or have you found a new place to settle?" All of them questions she hoped would be easy for the mare to answer without putting Fig on the spot. But, with Res' lack of social interaction lately a mistake could have easily been made. Oh, how she wished it was easier for her to do this... this social thing. And it had only gotten worse with the growing anxiety.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Air Orchid - by Fig - 10-28-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Air Orchid - by Resplendence - 10-30-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Air Orchid - by Fig - 10-31-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Air Orchid - by Resplendence - 11-10-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Air Orchid - by Fig - 11-11-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Air Orchid - by Resplendence - 11-12-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Air Orchid - by Fig - 11-13-2014, 03:02 PM