the Rift

Tests can be fun (ArchibaldxDaemyn spar)

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Edited by Blu to fix table.

"Speech 'Wonderings' Words: 546 @[Archibald] Attacks: 1 of 3 Recap: Daemyn waits until Archibald has moved around him, then he swings right keping his foot planted. As he spins he lowers his head and tries to bite Archi's right knee. Then he tries his best to throw his right foreleg up and swipe it down Archi's chest. Then he uses the slick snow to slide himself to the right and tries to figure out what to do next.
OOC: I've never had such a size difference in a fight so it's difficult for me lol. I'm super excited for this learning experience lol! It doesn't help I've only done a few spars before, like 3 and one I wanted to lose XP
Daemyn
The spotted stallion watched the rainbow of colors as the sun set. He drew strength from the lowering sun soaking up the last bit of warmth it had to offer before this fight. If he didn't make at least a little impression on this beast of a black stud he would dishonor himself and his family. Snorting as he sicced himself up he waited silently. Daemyn did not have to wait long for Archibald to show up. Dipping his own head low to show his respect he smiled boldly into those bright yellow eyes. Ears pricked picking up every word that his opponent had to offer. The silver bay thought for a moment as his eyes fell upon the red fluffy dog. He had a soft spot for dogs, his necklace proved that. Thunder rumbled from his chest, "I think it would be unfair to make her sit out, and to ask you to hold back; not every adversary would be so kind." Making the choice had been logical, but probably not the smartest. Shrugging well muscled shoulders he allowed the rage of battle to fill his smaller form.

Lilac eyes took in the black's short shoulder and hip proving he had been right in thinking the male would be slow to move. 'I can't get pinned or I'll be done.'
The strike had to be fast, had to be clean. Calling upon his Quarter horse breeding the stallion spun to the right, hopping going the other way would throw him off. He kept his refined head lowered before, lashing out with alabaster teeth he tried to snap shut on Archibald's stout knee. His best bet was to slow him down even more. Excitement and rage roared through his heart. Even with his muscle ripped frame he knew there was no shoving him over. Was it lucky or not that he was so much smaller? Arching his neck back up the spotted threw out a sharp striped right hoof trying to slice Archibald's chest. This was not going to be an easy fight. Even with all the notches in his fighter's belt, he had never come across such a powerful and capable male.

Once his foot landed firmly on the slick ground he tried to use the slippery ground and slide to the right a foot or two, by throwing his weight that way. Maybe that would give him just enough space. Daemyn hopped that the huge male would rear, hoped he would throw his body up, give him the chance. Teeth mashed together as he tried his best to think ahead, as well as the present.

Deep inside I know what am worth, A life of my own
alteredego @ flickr | subtlepatterns.com | larfsalot @ deviantart
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tests can be fun (ArchibaldxDaemyn spar) - by Daemyn - 11-20-2014, 03:43 AM