Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

[Awhwhhhh Meg <3 I updated it on our page!]

Gaucho tried to keep his lips from twitching into a smile as he watched the excitement and thrill of his words seep into Meg's mind and heart. Although the dun was for the most part serious and simple, the feeling his warrior felt was one that he knew well. Pride. Pride was not always a selfish emotion, and indeed whatever coursed through Meg's veins the Wildfire did not think was necessarily centered around herself. It was a pride that came from knowing you were a part of something bigger, something better, but most importantly, something that you were a fundamental part of. Without Meg the Throat would not be the same, and now that she had returned a hole had been filled - a hole that could not be filled by any other.

As her knees bent and words tumbled from her lips, Gaucho felt like rolling his eyes and nodding - He already knew that she would give her life for their family. He understood why she needed to affirm it though, and he gladly accepted her reassurance. But Gaucho had known it all along of her - the part of his soul that guided his actions in war and in protection of his family recognized the glisten of its duplicate in Meg. He could feel it, as well as see in his minds eye that their bodies would happily crash and collide together in death upon the sands if it meant the safety of the Throat.

The Wildfire grunted as Meg rose, dark eyes falling upon her warmly. His nostrils flared, causing his own bone-ornament to dance slightly, although it did not make any noise when it moved as did the bone in her mane. "Gaucho have to return to patrol. Learn about murders. Train on the sands. We talk soon."

With a lingering kind gaze, Gaucho finally pulled himself away. With a grace that only comes from thousands of departures from the sands, the Sultan's blackened hind legs pushed him into the skies, as his flaming wings spread from his flanks happily to lift him higher.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
- - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 10-29-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-04-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 11-10-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-10-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 11-12-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 11-24-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 11-24-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 12-02-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: - - - where once I walked - by Megaera - 12-08-2014, 11:27 PM