the Rift

help me [moon, earth]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Shock gripped at Tor's throat, constricting her ability to speak, paralyzing her mind. Dumb awe struck into her very core, amazement at the living wonder before her, who bore both wings and horns. She had never been truly certain she believed in the gods and goddess, until, clearly, now. Still, the gray tobiano felt like it might be a mirage to her wandering mind. No, the dirt falling from his massive wings were too solid, pattering against the stone ground. The depth of his eyes were too deep, too strong. The dust motes shimmering in the afternoon light.

By the gods and goddess, they're real! Tor thought, dazed. She took a hesitant step back. They are truly, truly, real. A million thoughts clashed inside her head, reverbrating inside her skull. "What is it you need?" The stallion, the ancient, spoke. His voice had subtle concern to it, and a mighty, ancient strength. Tor swallowed, clearing her throat, as her legs giving a sudden shiver under her. How do I address a god?

"My lord. I ask if you may bless me with the power of healing. I seek to help others, and I am willing to do something in return for this gift." That sounds good. Right? Hopefully.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: 208

Messages In This Thread
help me [moon, earth] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by God of the Earth - 09-03-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by Tor - 09-04-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by God of the Earth - 09-07-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by Tor - 09-07-2012, 07:19 PM