the Rift

help me [moon, earth]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Tor felt a shiver of surprise and warmth as her words brought a smile across the god's lips. She became even more surprised, although she hid it well this time, as he hummed softly, seeming to be thinking.

"In the Spectral Marsh is a certain type of mud. This mud can provide a healing case for most cuts and bruises, but it can only be found in the southern most part near where the fresh swamp turns into ocean." His voice rumbled deeply, just how Tor would imagine the earth would speak. "Collect some of that mud and bring it to me. Then, I will be able to grant you what you wish." That's good. But I will need some way to carry it back... maybe I can find a crafter. If I have to, I suppose I can carry it on my coat. Tor found the thought of the cloying mud, no matter how much healing properties it may have, on her coat was a touch unbearable, but she would carry out his task. Hopefully, it would be smooth sailing. Hopefully. Who knew what lived in the Spectral Marsh, except for perhaps the Earth God himself? Shake off those dark thoughts, Tor scolded herself.

"Thank you, my lord. I am most grateful, and I hope to carry the task out quickly. If you are okay with it, I will begin now," The tobiano lowered her head respectfully. Now, I have to travel. There's no need to be hasty, but it would be best not to dwadle. Tor thought to herself. A twinge of pride glowed in her, an ember; the Earth God had answered her! She turned, a little hesitantly, feeling a bit of worry at the thought of turning her back on such a mighty presence. No, surely he wouldn't mind her leaving. She had, after all, bothered him enough.

Feet seeming to be made better by the sight of the mighty horse, she began to retreat down the mountain

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: 332

Messages In This Thread
help me [moon, earth] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by God of the Earth - 09-03-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by Tor - 09-04-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by God of the Earth - 09-07-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: help me [moon, earth] - by Tor - 09-07-2012, 07:19 PM