the Rift

Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I had found myself wandering through the lands of Helovia, thinking over my new found responsibilities and what I would have to do in order to protect those I cared about while those with the gift of sneaking searched for whatever it was that had caused such an uproar during a peaceful time. Chestnut ears flicked about lazily while yellow painted hooves struck out, splitting through the snow that seemed to have crusted over with ice in the forest before hitting the solid, frozen ground with a gentle thud. So far it seemed as if this Frostfall had a tighter grasp around the lands of Helovia than the last year or so that I had been surviving here, there wasn't a land that didn't have at least a thin layer of snow on it. There wasn't a place that your breath wouldn't be visible, unless of course you were one, like the Sunshower, who found the floating Island to be one of the more favorable places to spend time.

Even before the murder of the pegasus, the Island had struck an ill note in my mind. Something about it had always seemed quite off to me, so unless it was for a meeting of some sort, I had opted to stay as far away from it as possible. And so far, that plan was working out quite well for me. The bellow of a stallion, just off to the right a little broke through my thoughts of Captains and new responsibilities instead drew my attention back to reality where I found myself standing in the middle of a thick forest, my hooves nearly invisible due to the fog that covered the ground in a blanket. Snorting a gust of steam into the cold air I turned in the direction that the stallion's call came from, I wondered just what it was that I was being called for because it didn't seem like there was any kind of distress in the brute's beckoning.

It didn't take long, just a matter of minutes, before my painted frame broke through the line of thick trees to find myself standing in what looked like a natural battle arena, a clearing where the mist seemed to have thinned out and the snow a little less crunchy beneath my yellow painted hooves, the only trees blocking my view of the taller, darker creature were young saplings that were only just beginning their journeys to the sky above. A smirk tugged at the corners of my rosy lips as I looked at the stallion, wondering if he would be the reason why my mind would be mended. Would this silver creature be the cause of my heart being put back together?

There was only one way to find out.

Suddenly I was back in motion, white splashed limbs stretching out into a canter while weaving my body between the limber trunks of the young saplings. The stallion was taller than I was, but that meant he was probably a little bit slower, or could hold out a little less than I could. Not quite as large as Archibald, I would need to use techniques learned in fighting him in order to protect the precious purple flower that was braided into the base of my tangled tresses. Once I was close enough, I darted towards the stallion's left hip, cracked and worn ivories bared as they seeked purchase on his dappled flesh while painted front hooves flailed outwards in efforts to bruise up his back leg. As soon as my hooves hit the ground again I was moving, moving away from the larger creature enough that he would have to come after me if he were to attack back.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Ciceron]
Words;; 623.800
OOC;;
Attacks;; 1.3
Defense;; 0.1
Injuries;; None yet!

BH-Stables

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 10-29-2014, 11:54 PM