the Rift

Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Excitement fluttered through my veins that were colored blue with the mustang heritage that ran through them as my painted frame pulled in closer to the dappled stallion who had lowered his skull, like I was so uneducated that I would find coming headfirst at a creature with a nature-made weapon to be my best choice. Chestnut ears pulled back against my skull as I drew closer to his hip where my bite landed, sadly I didn't draw any blood from the dappled creature at this point, but there was still time to cause him pain and gain my freedom from the demons that used my mind as their own personal puppet show. The fact that my painted hooves met nothing but air did little to bring down my morale, for as soon as my cracked and worn teeth released their hold on Ciceron's hip I was moving again.

A blur in the trees too my right drew my attention away from the path I had been planning on taking that would place me at a good distance from Ciceron so I could plot my next attack. Growling reverberated through the small clearing, filling the cool air and blocked all other noises from my eardrums. A shiver of panic passed over my painted frame as the large, white feline launched herself from the tree where she had been hiding, waiting to ambush me. Instinct kicked in and suddenly my hind limbs were off the ground as my spine twisted so if all went as planned the felines body would meet with my hooves just as her claws dug into the blue hand print that decorated my right hip. The sound of hooves barreling in my direction broke through the near silence and panic began to wash over my frame in waves.

How was I going to hold off both creatures? The big cat was stressful enough, let alone adding a large stallion into the mix.

Before I could think twice the stallion's chest collided with my only unmarked shoulder, a burst of pain flared out as the bruising began to form automatically, but as his body hit mine the area around us began to grow increasingly warmer as a glowing, orange ball of flames formed in front of me. Orchid pools widened to the point that whites were visible as I stared at the orb that was causing the snow beneath it to melt rapidly, I wasn't quite sure what it would do to Ciceron and the feline, all I knew was it was mine I could feel it tugged at the energy sources within my body while it spun and grew for a little less than a minute before dissapearing, leaving us back in the soft glow of the snow. Leaping into action once more, my yellow painted hooves carried me away from the feline and her bonded as quickly as possible following around the edge of the clearing while I kept my eyes on the trees just in case there was any other nasty surprises waiting for me.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Ciceron]
Words;; 511.800
OOC;; :: [Magic : DarkxFire | Can create an intense orb of fire that pulls in oxygen from the surrounding area]
:: [ Restrictions | Severe oxygen deprecation within 1 m, lightheadedness and nausea within 5 m]
Attacks;; 2.3
Defense;; 0.1
Injuries;; Scratches on right hip from Kiara's claws that are mildly bleeding but not overly deep. Bruised left shoulder from the impact with Ciceron's chest.

BH-Stables

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 10-29-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-05-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-25-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 12-16-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Tattered Delusions [Cheveyo] - by Official - 01-10-2015, 11:18 PM