the Rift

[PRIVATE] the awkward turtles unite.

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
HOTOTO</style>
   HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE.</style>

A few scrapes and bruises remain from my brush with the black and white boy. I no longer think much of the pain he caused, but rather wonder what could have place him into such a frenzy. Meeting with Midas as well had been confusing, but in an entirely different way. He was a figure from my past life... before the era of darkness. I could see the outlines he imprinted on my soul, yet remembered little else.

Even names and faces coming back did not help to solve the puzzle of my life. What is worse - I am saddled with an entirely different puzzle. The murder on the island my father had told me to solve. I had been scouring Helovia for more clues, but came up empty handed. Now, I decided to return closer to the site of the crime: the Veins of the Gods, directly below the island.

My bronze painted hooves step lightly on the hardened, glowing magma. I recall the name of this place, likely because I recalled just as well my father. His altar resided on this peninsula, did it not? My eyes seek the ground carefully, remembering the black hairs near Vesta's corpse. I am looking for something, anything, reminiscent of a suspicious clue. More black hairs? Potentially hoof prints leading away from the island? I do not know for what I seek. However, one thing is certain.

I am not watching where I am going.
""

[ ooc; TEAM TEENAGE AWKWARD NINJA TURTLES GO. @[Tandavi] @[Caneo] ]

Stock Providers: Horse, Wings, and Background.

Messages In This Thread
the awkward turtles unite. - by Hototo - 10-30-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Caneo - 11-04-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Tandavi - 11-12-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Hototo - 12-01-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Caneo - 12-13-2014, 01:15 AM