the Rift

[OPEN] Simple & Quick [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

During the walk to the Falls, Elsa was rather silent. Edgar sat like a brooding little butt head on her head. He certainly wasn't helping her mood one bit. In fact, he was making her rather anxious. Elsa couldn't stop though, and at least the walk was short. Once they were stopped, maybe Elsa could help this mare feel a little more at home if she met some of those that lived in the Falls.

As the approached the Falls, they were faced with the entrance. The cave, usually covered by a water fall in the summer, was no Frozen and nothing but a trickle of water fell on Elsa as she slipped for. Her head swiveled to look behind her, offering a smile. "We just have to get through this cave, then we will be in the better part of the Falls. Just be lucky this waterfall doesn't flow in winter. Otherwise, we'd be in one heck of an ice bath." She finished with a chuckle. Edgar was not pleased with her, and pecked between her eyes.

That was it. Elsa shook her head, commanding her little bird to hop along the ground the rest of the way. If he wanted a free ride next time, he'd be a little more friendly. Suddenly, the cave broke and sunlight flooded her vision again. The snow was not as deep as in the forest, but it was still frozen up here. Most of the lands were like this, not even the beach was spared.

Elsa stopped then to turn to her new recruit. "Welcome to the Falls." As she spoke, she gestured to the surrounding landscapes. Trees were covered in ice, but the pond centered in the middle of the land was still water-y. It was cold, but was a nice drink. It looked like a wondrous land of snow, and was quite beautiful to Elsa anyways. "While you're still with me, I can get you situated into a job of your choosing. You can be a crafter, under me and my fellow Mason Cashmere; a warrior under Oxy and Rostislav, a medic under Kiara, a seer under Drom, or a Sleuth under Bellona. I can help get you set up wherever you'd like. Is there anything that interests you?" Elsa inquired, hopefully making this mare at least somewhat comfortable here.

words -- | tags @[Essetia] | ooc Anyone is welcome!

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 10-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-07-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-11-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-26-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-26-2014, 07:40 PM