the Rift

[OPEN] Simple & Quick [Welcoming]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Damaris is not pleased by the wolf's standoffish nature. She is so excited to have a playmate, but to say the other was uninterested was a complete understatement. Wolf, not nice. She huffs, letting me know that she is upset. She flashes her teeth back at the wolf as it bounds off toward its bonded, and she follows, walking easily back to the side of her own equine. She stands next to my legs, eyeing the wolf suspiciously, and by connection, his companion. If she couldn't trust one, then how could she trust the other?

I, on the other hand, find myself quite relaxed. Maybe too relaxed, Damaris thought. It isn't until Elsa is talking and ruffling her feathers that I notice there is a zephyr on her back. I cock an ear and watch for a moment, filing away the information in the back of my mind. Elsa compliments my timing to which I give an easy smile. Apparently, this lady desire to be a warrior? I turn my gaze upon her as she starts up in the conversation, introducing herself as Essetia. 'At least for the time being..' Whatever that means. And whatever it does mean is of little importance. I bow my head to her. "Pleased to meet you Essetia." I rest my back leg, my haunches tipping to the side. "Yes, I'm Rosti. And the other Legatus is Oxy. Glad to hear you're interested in fighting and defending the Falls." My smile is warm and friendly, perhaps surprising giving my general appearance otherwise. I glance over at Elsa again, thinking 'good job!' Though of course she cannot read my mind. I only barely note the arrival of the arctic wolf that arrives to join Essetia, and dismiss Damaris's comment in my mind. She nips at me, annoyed at being ignored. 'Give them a chance, love.' She huffs again.

WC: 312
Tag: @[Elsa] @[Essetia]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 10-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-07-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-11-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-26-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-26-2014, 07:40 PM