the Rift

[OPEN] Simple & Quick [Welcoming]

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds

Essetia’s quiet eyes do little other than shift nervously from each animal to the next before retreating happily back to Romul in an attempt to calm her nerves. The wolf, still perched at her shoulder, rumbles softly to soothe her but the mare is distracted by the massive Legatus and the ice-colored Mason. Their words seem to drift in one ear and out the other but she is attentive enough to appear compliant. However, when her name rolls gently from the giant’s heavy tongue, her face is turned ever so slightly toward him with wide, gold-speckled eyes. Kind enough… Romul muses across their bond. Essetia smiles indignantly to herself in response to her companion’s walls finally giving way beneath the pressure of her tender prodding and flicks an ear toward him in approval.

At once, her shoulders relax and her grin stretches full and bright along her thin lips. With the consent from Romul that she’d needed to start settling more comfortably into the Falls now in her grasp, she was desperate to get things moving. “It is good to meet you too, both of you.” The mare nods both to the Mason and the Legatus in turn. They would become good friends to her one day for all of their help; they had taken a leap of faith for her and that would not go unrewarded.

With his bonded finally freed of worry and doubt, Romul had decided to rest more easily at her side while contemplating the hell dog positioned at the hooves of their new Legatus. His golden eyes shined with a new curiosity and vigor now that he was left to his own devices and that made him lively. The canine whimpered at the female before Essetia nudged him into silence because her own attentions were drawn to Elsa as she related her plans to depart. “Of course Elsa! We’ll be seeing you soon. And thank you…

However, with the idea of rest nettling at the back of her hazy mind, Essetia smiled warmly to the Legatus before repeating Elsa’s sentiments back to him again. “I am glad to be a part of your ranks Rostislav and I assure you I will do my best to serve you and the Falls. But, Romul and I are in need of respite… We will be sure to find you when we are strong enough to train. Good day my liege.” With that the badger-faced mare bowed gracefully before turning on her heel to leave, a devoted Romul trailing diligently behind.
Credits

@[Elsa]@[Rostislav] I’m going to go ahead and end here. xD

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 10-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-07-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-11-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-15-2014, 10:47 PM