the Rift

[OPEN] Black bird pie

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys</style>

“Those who tend to understand murderers are often killers themselves.” The black and white spoke, a grin beginning to spread across his features while the strange birds that floated around him seemed to focus their attention on me rather than whatever it was they had been doing before. "Aye, ye speak truth brother." There wasn't a point in trying to cover up whatever past I may have, everything that had been done in my past lead me to where I was today. Even if I wasn't entirely sure of my purpose in Helovia my travels had led me here, so clearly I was meant to be here.
It seemed our party of two was destined to expand as a more feminine voice swung forward and between the black and white bird and myself. "Three is better than two, though four is a crowd." Dark rimmed ears flick forwards while mealy edged skull turns to look over my unmarked shoulder at the black and blue bell that had invited herself (much like I had) into our conversation and introductions. There wasn't much time for either of us to reply before the lady started speaking once again, "Sialia. Bunny killer, Basiner, and prey to dark things that plague the mind. I could help, since I may have an insight to darker minds, having one myself." Her eyes pulled towards the black and white who it appeared had been deemed the leader of our ragtag band of saints and sinners. That matter was just fine in my eyes, I wasn't leader material as I would always rather to be the brute behind the task rather than the brains.
Emerald pools drifted towards the black and white bird, who's name was still unknown to me thus far, and away from the black and blue Sialia just as he began to speak. “Well met, Sialia. My name is Midas, they are called Fina and Neve.” It seemed that speaking had become more of a chore for the winged one when the mare had shown up. Did the two know each other and I the stranger was intruding on their reunion? Or possibly bad blood between their families? Either way, I wasn't a part of whatever past the two may have and our task at hand was to find the killer that seemed to be running rampant in the lands of Helovia. "Desperado. Ye may call me Des if ye would prefer. 'Sa pleasure meetin ye both."
Once the introductions were made Midas brought the attention back to our task at hand with a question on whether or not anyone had any assumptions on who the murderer could be. The only creature with dark hair that I could think of at this point, was the tri-colored bird who had greeted me during my first day venturing out of the Heart Caves. But she didn't strike me as a killer, at least not an intentional killer. So instead of speaking up and offering the only name I knew so far, my reply was a silent shake of the skull. We would need to find more clues before I would be able to make any sort of assumptions that could convict a possibly innocent soul.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Sialia]
Words;; 545
OOC;; Sorry I'm so slow e.e

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Black bird pie - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 06:13 PM