the Rift

[OPEN] Black bird pie
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

Neither of them had a clue as to whom our mystery killer was. Yar, a useful band of riddlers we'd become for this murder. Of course it didn't help that there wasn't much evidence to go on. Black hairs, no scent or tracks to follow. Yar, not much at all. "For now we wait until something changes. There is little else to do." Until more evidence showed up we would be shooting black horses in the dark and there was a lot of black horses.

"Strange things have been happening all across this land. I fear they are somehow connected and it is not a moral soul we hunt for this crime." But a darkness, far more powerful than the gods; powerful because it had the ability to move in shadows, hidden from their gaze. Relying on unworldly things to nourish its hunger. My feathers tighten their hold, thinking about a possible unseen enemy gave me cause to feel anxious.

Whatever it was, the creature or spirit had intelligence, it had a will and a version of emotion or the lack of. "Perhaps the land of death will have an answer. There is still much darkness plaguing that territory." I glanced between them and settled on the basin lass, "Has anything unusual happened within the northern mountains?" Any living moss, flesh eating worms, or raining frogs mayhaps? Of course I didn't add the second question, it was substantial more interesting to learn what/if something had befallen them.

@[Desperado]
@[Sialia]

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Black bird pie - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Desperado - 11-04-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Black bird pie - by Sialia - 11-05-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Midas - 11-06-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Desperado - 11-13-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Black bird pie - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 10:57 PM