the Rift

[OPEN] Divergent morality

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There's no place like home.

A sadness settles upon my shoulders, heavy and uncomfortable. Yet, this sadness is not actually mine, it belongs to the land. It's not something that haunts me, but it haunts everybody. Yet, I can not shake the image of the Pegasus out of my mind's eye. So, so pathetic and helpless. So sad, really. I'm so used to seeing deaths and those who are dead, but this, this is different.

But, I soon perk up as voices drift to me, not far away. The sun shines clearly through the cloudless sky, warming my back. It's such a lovely day really, despite the tragedy.

My small hooves bring me to a stop near three horses. Two mares and a stallion. They all smell different, strange. None of them carry the scent of my home. They are already in discussion, and look friendly enough. So I approach. We are all about the same height, except for the winged one, which is quite small. She is also quite beautiful though, with a coat of greyish patches, and a brilliant blue is her mane, tail and wings. The second mare carries a strange plant on her back, and I remind myself to not stare. The stallion is like fire, bright and red. I'm the only one that carries horns in the group.

I catch the one with the plant's name as fig, and the winged one as Parelia. Something appeals to me from the group, something sweet, like honey. They are all a different sort, only one of each, but they are happy. They do not glare and snarl at the fact that not everybody has wings or horns or plants. I softly and warmly.

"Hi there!"

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Parelia] @[Fig]
Notes;; I am so incredibly sorry it took so long :(

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
Divergent morality - by Fig - 10-30-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Divergent morality - by Ira - 11-02-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Divergent morality - by Fig - 11-03-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Divergent morality - by Parelia - 11-05-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Divergent morality - by Kirah - 11-07-2014, 02:35 AM