the Rift

[PRIVATE] They said to stay [Cheveyo]

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I Remember when your head caught Flame

I felt much better. I am laying in soft moss as I yawn. A few weeks rest, and I swore I was good as new. But I know it is time to get up. And I have a decision to make. To stay or not to stay. I move to stand, my body creaking ever so slightly. Once upon my feet I stretch my forelegs carefully, then one at a time my back legs. There. Much better I think.

The best thing for these cold mornings was a workout, and I decided I should on my way to my destination. I moved to a trot, to keep my well muscled toned body the way it was. The trot always worked my body harder and I prefered to use that compared to the easy lope or easier walk. On the way, I let my thoughts wander. If I stayed here, I would need to choose some way to be useful. A soldier? No. I didn't want that life. As it was, there seemed an abundance of soldiers. A spy? Perhaps. Though I feel like I wouldn't enjoy such a job either. I would talk to Kahluha. I'm sure there where other things I could do.

But what was keeping me here? Not much. But. My mind wanders to the flaming overo mare. Cheveyo. I wonder... Would I stay for a woman? Was I that kind of guy?

If I left I would be on my own again. Traveling, sleeping alone. My voice would slowly fade once more, instead of being the gruff, but vibrant voice it was now. It would be rough, cracked, barely used. I would be ragged, like the day I appeared. But I would be moving. And for some reason my heart liked to move on. I enjoyed it. However, if I decide to leave I would wait till spring. It was idiocy to leave in the winter. Yet. I find myself at the edge of these lands. Debating, torn between two wants. Which will be the winning side? I look down at the shattered glass wall. Or will I be thrown and finally broken like this once magnificent wall?

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Cheveyo]
Words;; 362 words
Notes;; <3 <3 <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-30-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 10-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-13-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 11-24-2014, 12:12 AM