the Rift

[PRIVATE] They said to stay [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
paint with all the colors of the wind

"It's good that you showed up then. For no doubt I would need help if I did get glass lodged in my hooves." His deep vocals filled the misty, cold air around us while the smile that spread across his handsome, scarred features lit up our surroundings like the sun. A peal of laughter escaped from my chest as my own whitewashed skull shook from side to side before I allowed my vocal chords to tremble once more. "I don't believe I would be much help there. I am skilled in the art of injuring others, not healing them." Once my words had dissolved into the cool air, a nice and peaceful silence fell between us and I enjoyed it. Just being in his company was nice, someone that wasn't overly bubbly and outgoing as it seemed the majority of the Edge was...they made it hard for someone like myself who enjoyed to stay in the shadows to do just that.
I could feel his eyes moving across my battle worn body, and for a second I wanted to move away from the tall stallion. Move to stand in front of him so his hazel eyes would have less to take in, less scars to see, less markings that meant so very much to me, less things to question. But before I could take a step forward his lips were pressed against my shoulder, just above and to the front of the red hand print of Kwahu. His touch didn't linger long at all, but it was long enough to force a swarm of unwanted butterflies into my gut where they flitted around for a few minutes, wrecking havoc, until his deep voice was projected into the cold air once more, each syllable bouncing off of the shattered glass threatening to break it down even more. "I enjoy it here. The fresh salty air. It is so different than from where I came from." His words caused a gentle smile to tug at the corners of my rosy lips, forcing them upwards when I turned to look at the stallion I had so happened to bump into in the Threshold, one of my least favorite places in all of Helovia.
"I do hope you'll decide to stay." My words came out oddly soft as I glanced away from the stallion who was already beginning to form another string of words. "What was your homeland like Cheveyo?" Orchids widened as I cursed myself inwardly for allowing the conversation to turn back on me, questions of my past were ones that I tended to try and avoid. The last stallion I had indulged with my life story had left soon after just to go get another mare, and one of my herd mates, pregnant with twins. The thought caused my gold and snowy pelt to twitch as if chasing off invisible flies before my limbs struck out, carrying my body at a walk a few paces. Maybe if we were moving when I told my story it would be less of a traumatic experience, even just talking about the pure beauty of the plains in which I was raised would bring up the brown boy's face to my mind and that was something I wasn't quite ready to do.
I turned to look over my unnaturally painted shoulder, a single corner of my mouth twitched upwards as orchids locked in on the stallion's hazels. "Let's walk and talk, Ira. I don't like standing still." I hoped the handsome stallion would agree to my request and follow me around the border of the Edge until I grew brave enough to delve into the filing cabinets of my mind.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Ira]
Words;; 625
OOC;; Woot, muse <3

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-30-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 10-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-13-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 11-24-2014, 12:12 AM