the Rift

[PRIVATE] They said to stay [Cheveyo]

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

IRA
you made a really deep cut

"I don't believe I would be much help there. I am skilled in the art of injuring others, not healing them." I smirk, a smooth chuckle rolling out from between my kissers. "Well, that wasn't the help I meant, of course." I shake my head softly, still looking out.

When my kissers formed more words, dedicated to how I enjoyed it here, a smile tugged at the corners of hers. "I do hope you'll decide to stay." I watch her, enjoying the sight of her smiling, feeling a warmth in my stomach. The fae was charming, and beautiful, and I wondered if she knew. I wanted to touch her shoulder again, but I refrain from doing so."If you want me to stay, I will." I say, before mentally kicking myself. What the hell was wrong with me? But I had meant it. I wouldn't leave if she didn't want me too. Hell, I might even stay if she wanted me gone.

However, I seem to have hit a nerve with my next words. I ask about her home, memories of my own flashing through my eyes. It now occurs to me that I never truly had a steady home. Not like so many others. "Lets walk and talk, Ira. I don't like standing still." The corner of her lip is turned upward at me, and her orchid eyes are locked with my hazel ones. I didn't expect her to open up to me. Not if she didn't want to. Hell, I understood. Not many knew of my past. I usually distracted from myself, asking others of there own past. But I couldn't do that with Cheveyo. We where alike in many ways. Closed to all but ourselves, and even then, closed to suppress the memories we wished not to remember. To suppress the pain of our pasts, and to try and erase those who caused it. I nod at her solemnly, moving in big strides to catch up to her form. Once I reach her side, I glance over, waiting for her words, so that I may listen to what she has to say.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Cheveyo]
Words;; 361 words
OOC;; Sorry. Nessie is slow atm with him. BUT. SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN SMEXYNESS. YAY

and baby now we got bad blood

chunga-stock | arxzero | semperfiesty

Messages In This Thread
They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-30-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 10-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-13-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 11-24-2014, 12:12 AM