the Rift

[OPEN] Teach me your ways

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
This was her first day out since she had joined the Basin. The day was frigged snow falling slowly and the wind had all but died. The storm filly focused quietly on the soft hiss of falling snow. The sound was peaceful, instead of calming the horned girl, it only drew out her emotions. Sighing heavily the girl stood silently allowing her feelings to ooze from the pits of a broken heart. She could still see and smell the blood of her father; spilled for all to see. Tears slowly burned their way to bi-hued eyes. Green and yellow a like filled and slowly leaked down her handsome face. She was growing every day, but right now she was in a very awkward stage. Strong hips were taller than the smooth shoulders. Her head was manly, but not to the lover of a draft. Draft blood coursed through her veins, the blood of her dead father. The filly hardly felt the pain leaving her body in the form of salty drops. This was the first she had cried since stumbling upon her father's broken empty corpse.

Pulling her soul out of the gnawing pit she enjoyed the hissss of frozen participial. It was a hypnotic, soothing, yet ominous. The filly knew that snow would not suffocate the sorrow or rage within, but she had to try. 'I have to wait until I am strong enough to take revenge and control of the situation.' Her thoughts were bitter saturated in her anger. Why did she still have to be so damn young? Lowering her dark grey muzzle the filly snorted snuffling through the snow not really looking for anything in-particular. Snorting she strode through the storm watching as the snow slowly fell thicker, the flakes swelling in size. Looking around her quietly she searched for an sign of another. Sure she was alone in this winter wonder land the filly threw her body into the air stabilizing on her rear legs before crashing downward. There was no need for sound, all a scream would do was draw others closer. She cantered as fast as long thick legs would carry her.

A while after she passed the lake the filly noticed the snow was thinning once more, but still hissing slowly. Slowing to a walk the filly gazed around her silently taking in the odd surroundings. It was warm here, and there was a pool of water ahead of her. Instead of being frozen and slick, the water steamed and foamed slightly. It intrigued the filly, causing her to move closer muzzle lowered. She sniffed twice at the water before touching her flexible upper lip to it. Shock caused the filly to pull away quickly. 'What the fuck is this?!' She cocked her head slightly staring curiously into the hot water. Her mind did not stay on the subject of water for long though. Thoughts sliding to the death of her father. She was sure that the winged mare that had once owned the feather, she had hidden, was one of Krieger's attackers. This thought only confirmed and encouraged the ideals of racism running through her young mind.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 526
Notes: @[Rhiannon] Open to others willing to explain stuff lol
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
x - x
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken