the Rift

[OPEN] Teach me your ways

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Snow was a wondrous and scary thing. It was so pretty to look at, but it could bite like a rabid dog. The powdery crystals reminded the filly of herself; cute but vicious. Different colored eyes narrowed as the scent of another swam through the oddly warm air. Instead of looking to see who had the nerve to approach, the storm grey filly put on a small smile hiding the true emotions bubbling below. It wasn't until she heard the soft swoosh of wings and the thud of hooves that the filly looked up a frown creasing her features. Green and yellow gaze slowly shifted over the much taller mare's form slowly, curiously. How was a winged mare allowed to live here? Narrowing her eyes more the filly caught sight of her horn, forcing herself to relax the girl watched her ears pricked. As her words sank in, harks pinned against her large skull. What gave this woman the right to berate her for using foul langue? She was not her flesh and blood so she had no right. Drawing her stout form up proudly the girl took a deep breath ready to reply.

Before her aggravated voice could ring out another brindled mare strode from the hissing snow. She strode like a cat into their sight. Different colored eyes slowly roved over the pretty mare's frame. Sleek, agile, powerful. Zunden's lips slowly turned up in a coy smile as the newcomer's words flitted to her ears. She took in the last words with a growing smile greatly enjoying the wisdom there. Even though the girl already knew that was true, for she had used it before now. It did not escape her attention that this younger lady had different colored eyes just as she did. Unlike her own they were a bright glinting silver and deep purest gold. The storm filly found herself staring at the mare's frame, enjoying her curves. Shaking her head slightly to clear it the filly watched curiously as the silver and gold orbs covered her own frame causing her to pull herself up more enjoying the rare attention.

Names were all interesting treasures. Treasures that were more priceless than even the largest of diamonds. Rhiannon would be locked away safely paired with her pretty horned head. Once the striped mare was done speaking she allowed her own voice to ring out over the hissing snow. "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Even as she spoke eyes switched back and forth between the two dark pelted mares. "I am Zunden. I just joined this marvelous place with my brother, Adelric. We came here after out father, Krieger, was murdered." Her tone was even, plain, without emotion. "You said to speak my mind, so I will. I have hear only rumors of this herd. Dark rumors that claim everyone here is... Against non horned equines. Is that true? If so, why are so many of us Unicorns against others?" Ears shifted forward again ready for the information she hoped would spill forth. The filly was careful not to let her gaze slipped to the wings of the other, shinny mare. How odd.

As she waited for the answer the filly turned towards the hot spring before slowly moving closer. Surely it wasn't dangerous or someone would have warned her not to touch it. Was she crazy, or smart? She felt twisted as she dared herself to slip into the hot water. Maybe it would burn her, melt hair from flesh, or not. Boldly she stepped into the warmth not stopping until the water was lapping gently over her broad back. It was amazing, relaxing and empowering. Her smile showed how at ease she felt now that she was warm. How could the filly be angry when she was warm? Turning to face the others she waited quietly for more words, and information.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 647
Notes: Sorry it took so long! @[Rhiannon]
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread