the Rift

[OPEN] Teach me your ways

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Awaiting an answer from the child was only mildly amusing for the hybrid for she really couldn't care less if it came across as offensive or not. No one had spoken kind things to her when she was a child so why should she be inclined to return the favor and offer the opposite. That stupid wench that had cared for her meant nothing to either her parents or herself. She was simply annoying yet at the time necessary for her survival so she had to tolerate her and her babbling for way too long. Perhaps when she fulfilled her goals of striking down her brother she might track her down and reveal her true feelings to the mare. At least that way they could both rot for all of eternity knowing it was her blade that ended them both.

The appearance of another drew her from her plotting plans to turn her bicoloured optics to the newcomer. Like the child she bore double horns upon her head and a dark coloured coat but she doubted that either was related. The striped mare was just another new face in the sea of strangers she found herself surrounded by. When the old mare speaks it is to the child describing the pools of hot liquid that has her so fascinated. Much to her annoyance the next line spoken is also to the child but meant to be a remark at her earlier comments. Flicking a ear as she cast her icy gaze over Rhiannon she resists rolling her eyes at least for the time being. " We both may know this whole freedom of speech act but how is one to know what a parent teaches a child? I was simply making a point." She comments with an edge to her tone as she speaks directly to the brindle mare.

The child's voice thankfully chips in to change the subject of the matter with a brief yet carried out introduction. So Zunden is your name she muses silently as she tucks away the names for future reference. The stallion by the name of Krieger does not sound familiar perhaps she has yet to dig up whatever history he created here in this land. This she will leave for a rainy day when she had nothing better to do. A smirk crosses her face at the mention of unicorns and the alliance against others not bearing their mark. This should be an interesting tid bit if there is an answer to it. Upon her arrival she too had heard rumors of such a thing but she had yet to figure out why things had come to be this way. " Unicorns just have a keener, smarter mind than those of us who do not bear our ancestors crown."

The rest hopefully the brindled unicorn will be able to fill in she thinks as she decides to leave only the single sentence in response to this. She would hate to make false accusations or anything should the rumors all be a myth. " My name is Rhea. I too just arrived in this land wanting to reside somewhere where all the minds are completely insane" She commented chuckling softly at her little stab at humor.

•• TAGS: @[Rhiannon], @ [Zünden] •• NOTES: Don't mind her XD ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Teach me your ways - by Zünden - 11-01-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Rhea - 11-08-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Rhiannon - 11-25-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Zünden - 12-03-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Rhea - 12-30-2014, 01:09 AM