the Rift

[OPEN] Over Windswept Fields

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Having travelled around much of Helovia she had come across many unique places over the last two years but the sandy landscape of the throat was one she had never ventured to. It wasn't from lack of curiosity but the desert heat wasn't something that particularly appealed to her. Granted right now in the middle of frostfall any heat would be nice to warm her cold aching bones. The closest she had travelled had been likely to the transition between grass and sand. The vast expanse of barren sand had tempted her to go further but without the safety of trees and hideaways nearby it slipped from her mind. Perhaps someday she would see what many described but she was definitely in no condition to do that right now unless she wanted to become a rotting carcass.

Shivering slightly as a cool wind blew across the fields she lowered her head to bite at a rather itchy patch that irked her on her shoulder. As Bucephalus spoke again she had to do a double take on the question being asked to make sure that she had not misheard him. Did he just say dance? Dance... Confused but rather intrigued she gave him a questioning look trying to figure out if was serious. "Dancing?" When no further comments left his mouth she finally had to realize that he was dead serious. Dancing? Really? She hadn't the faintest idea how to even begin.

Well she had come out here to try and remember what it was like to be happy maybe dancing would give her a glimpse. Deciding to just go along for the hell of it she chuckled softly. " I hate to disappoint you but trying to teach me dancing might be next to impossible. Some days I trip over my own feet more than I actually walk." She commented somewhat playfully. She wasn't exactly the balance expert considering her near death experience had been getting stuck in a pond in the middle of last frostfall. Fate would have it she found the only hole large enough to wedge her foot in.

Jumping ever so slightly when another mare came walking up without her noticing she realized either she was seriously lacking on sleep or needed to pay more attention. With her brain working on almost zero sleep in goddess only knows how long it wasn't surprising she was a little out of it. Losing your child would do that to you. Flicking her ears back with slight unease at another stranger joining them she tried not to let on her wariness. "We were just talking you haven't interrupted anything." She replied managing a friendly smile. "My name is Brisa."

TAGS: @[Dröm], @[Bucephalus]
NOTES: --

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-12-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-13-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-22-2014, 08:52 PM