the Rift

[OPEN] Over Windswept Fields

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

When the white girl imagined dancing she pictured elegance and beauty none of which she could associate with herself. She was merely a broken vessel granted the gift of life to try and get herself through a lifetime. Her a dancer? The thought was highly amusing but her confidence wavered leaving her with the feeling that it could never be accomplished. At the celebrations she had marvelled at everyone's dancing skills and talent but not pursued seeing if she could manage something that even looked like dancing. Aeolus and Levex had both kicked up their heels and enjoyed themselves but she had chosen to sideline herself and watch the rest of them have fun. The memory burned through her heart like wildfire leaving its frayed pieces in agony. Would things ever cease to stop hurting like this? If this was what happiness would bring her she wanted nothing to do with it.

Pulling in an unsteady breath she tried to mask it with a small cough remembering where she was. Snapping her eyes back into focus she found Bucephalus watching her. Blushing shyly she couldn't help but feel like an idiot for no apparent reason as she dropped her icy blue eyes from Buce to look to Drom. Great not only did she not know how to dance but she was being all awkward again as if she didn't have enough problems on her plate. Well she had been looking to step out of her hole and try and live again guess this is what she got for isolating herself for a couple months. " Skating might be easier." She commented with a smirk. "At least when I fall over my feet I could blame it on the ice."

Chuckling at her rather pathetic joke she shook her head slightly knowing it likely sounded stupid. Instead of the grace and everything that went along with it she must have inherited the gene bringing a lifetime of embarrassment. At least she had learned to laugh at herself and try and go with the flow as best she could.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Bucephalus], @[Dröm]
NOTES: Sorry, Skipped you baylee to due to time to keep thread moving. Just jump in when you can <3

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-12-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Bucephalus - 11-13-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Over Windswept Fields - by Brisa - 11-22-2014, 08:52 PM