the Rift

[PRIVATE] These bright lights have always blinded me

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The clouds formed around his heavyset, feathered feet, as well as his mate's. Together, the pair was lifted into the sky. Archibald was no stranger to this, he had been on the island many times since it appeared in the sky. He did not know, however, if his mare had been to the island at all. He lifted a brow, subtly, and looked towards her bright, expressive face with curiously lit golden eyes. Carefully, he pressed his muzzle to her cheek and planted a kiss. It was soft and warm, a comfort to her, should she need it, and a reminder to his own self of how much he needed her.

Stepping onto the island, Archibald curled his neck to look at Circe. "Come, this way." He motioned well with his massive head, turning his shoulders as he began to walk away from the tall structures of the herd tents. He wanted to go somewhere private, away from the comradery that stimulated the main part of the island. They needed to talk, they needed to be together. It had been so many months since the two had any sort of intimate moment. Their time together had mostly been about teaching their sons, protecting them, or other actions related in some way that focused on the twins. It was time now for them to rekindle their relationship as lovers, as soulmates, as the perfect halves to make a perfect whole.

The Dauntless stopped in a small clearing, surrounded by a cluster of sakura trees. It seemed as if time did not exist here, nor seasons, for the blossoms were whole and fragrant above their heads. "This is the Caela Insula. The Sky Island. The gods are here, and peace is abundant." Archibald stopped and turned to face Circe, his eyes warm and kind. He had missed her oh, so much. He wanted to tell her of the World's Edge, of the home he had found there. He wanted to tell her of the remnants of the Grey, of their family, that resided there with him. But there would be more time for that, later.

The massive beast stepped forward in an attempt to close the distance between him and Circe. Reaching out with a roman head, the kingly stallion lowered his muzzle to groom at her chest. A low, rumbling sound rumbled from his gut, his eyes falling half to display his immense comfort and trust he shared with this mare. She was his, and he was hers.

I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid, asleep or dead
Image credits

@[Circe]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
These bright lights have always blinded me - by Archibald - 11-02-2014, 10:01 PM