the Rift

[PRIVATE] CONV E R G E N C E

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham
Flies. Flies buzzed in his ears, around his body. He could feel them on him, crawling over his skin. It made him sick, his stomach turning in a horrible, knotted hurricane. All the rolling, scratching, and galloping--it all was futile, for the buzz only increased. The boy was annoyed, his head hanging low with his ears pinned into his thick, dark mane. His dual-toned eyes were narrowed darkly, and there was a continuous, guttural growl that rang around him. Anyone who tested this creature now would be in for a fight, for Abraham's already short fuse was nonexistent in these moments of torture.

You ate fruit. Gwyneverre recalled, gliding above her bonded with a smug look painted on her pale, reptilian face. You gave it to me. Abraham snapped, his words sharp and venomous. Gwyn fell silent and flapped her wings, a warm current taking her higher and away from the horned, angry youngling. She snorted as she rose, a puff of thick black smoke bursting from her nostrils. Just as temperamental as her bondmate the draconian woman was, and she would not be offended by him nor anyone else. She simply would not stand for it. She was a queen.

The pair continued on, despite the anger that clouded around them. Abraham was on the move, his nose following the scent of his brother. He had left the twin at the tree when the buzzing started, the infestation of flies that Abraham had desired to rid of. He was driven by curiousity, wondering if his brother faced the same damned fate as he did from the wretched fruit of the alluring, beautiful tree. His stomach continued to flop, and if he had the ability to vomit, the meal he had last eaten would be upchucked on the ground before him. His last meal, however, did not match his natural habits. Not only had the fruit plagued him with incessant flies, but it had poured a new found fire into his digestive system. His mouth watered at the thought of sharing a meal with Gwyneverre, and he had. The bonded pair devoured an already half-eaten carcass of a small doe, ravaged before them by, what Abraham and his dragon guessed, wolves. The meat cried out to him, his belly clawing at him. His desire for blood and meat was unmatchable to anything he had ever felt before, and Abraham needed to curb the lusty beast.

He felt no qualm about this. He enjoyed it. Perhaps, unknown to him, his uncle Knox had passed something through the gene pool.

Lost in his thoughts, Abraham nearly stumbled upon his brother. But the twin was not alone, and Abraham's dual colored eyes darted between a filly and another colt. Still, with pinned ears, the annoyed boy raised up his head some. "Reginald." Were the only words he gave to announce his presence, but his posture rose to stand with power, his young body rippling with his promise to come.

Image Credit

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
CONV E R G E N C E - by Reginald - 11-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: CONV E R G E N C E - by Jorogumo - 11-03-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: CONV E R G E N C E - by Öde - 11-03-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: CONV E R G E N C E - by Abraham - 11-04-2014, 11:56 AM