the Rift

[PRIVATE] CONV E R G E N C E

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham
With a proud head lifted to the two strangers, placing them beneath him, Abraham watched. Oddly colored eyes moved to the female stranger, and his lips tighten in a scowl. There is an air about her that Abraham wants to demolish. She stood so closely to Reginald, and it twisted the boy's stomach. What the fuck was her business with him? Reginald had no equal but his wombmate, and it would forever be. Delusion. Gwyneverre decides, tail lashing behind her and her wings extending some as she lifted into the air. She glided around the group in large circles, floating on the gentle, warm currents to take her higher and dipping into cold streams that brought her near to her bondmate and his brother, as well as the strangers. A small, continuous hiss leaked from her half-parted maw, razor sharp teeth in full view of those who wished to look.

As Reginald spoke, Abraham turned to watch his brother, ears still pinned with the deep annoyance that fueled the incessant beating of his heart. The flies that tortured his head were making him furious. He suppressed his rage, however, showing it only in his pinned ears and his inky tail crashing against his strong hocks. "Brother mine, where have you seen this power?" Abraham's voice was cold and questioning. While he did not stand to usurp his brother's dominance, Abraham would not kneel to that which shared the same genetic make-up. They were twins, created, bred, born, and strengthened together. Their bond was stronger than the ties that held the sun to the sky, the ocean to the moon, or the mountain to the earth.

The other dark boy speaks and Abraham gives him regard, looking him up and down. He is more lightly built than the heavy twins, but he is lifted on stilts that would surely give him a domineering element of height. In a miniscule motion, the second son of hellion nods his head to Öde.

Image Credit

@[Reginald]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
CONV E R G E N C E - by Reginald - 11-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: CONV E R G E N C E - by Jorogumo - 11-03-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: CONV E R G E N C E - by Öde - 11-03-2014, 07:33 PM