the Rift

[OPEN] On the inside
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I look around and see my wonderful life, almost perfect from the outside.

Neve was beautiful. Her body is a pure alabaster and crowned with pinions that faded into icy blue. These would eventually grow to fan down her spine as she aged. Ivory wings are tipped with the same soft azure, while her tail is white and already growing far past the length of her frame. A trademark appearance of the Zephyr species. Born of ice and snow. A daughter of winter himself. Not only are my companions total opposites element wise but also personality wise as well. She is sweet, having a rather fragile and shy temperament. (Like a snowflake.) Years ago, when Fina was a fledgling she’d been (and still was) a firecracker, true to her element.

My firstborn companion stood at the rear, watching with a certain fond protectiveness as her little sister slept in the cover of feathers around my nape. We shared a soul, my heart split two ways on the inside.

The ice princess opened her eyes, a cloudy grey that resembled stormy skies just before it started to drop snow.

Our memories. Dreams. Thoughts.

I’ve traveled to the veins. For meditation and prayer. Not seeking anyone or anything – only wishing to let my words travel to heaven and by the action give myself some relief from carrying them.

“Father, give me the strength. To be everything I'm called to be.” Eyes closed, I stood at the base of his broken shrine, the cool night sky overhead. Diamond stars glittering down from above, silently watching me, watching us. “To lead them. To stand up when they can't. I'll show them I'm willing to fight and give them the best of my life.” Neve chirped uncertainly. Not understanding my words or actions, but responding to the sadness in this soul. “I know we call this our home but I still feel. Alone.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
On the inside - by Midas - 11-03-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 11-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 11-09-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 12-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 01-18-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: On the inside - by Midas - 11-04-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: On the inside - by Midas - 11-11-2014, 10:44 PM