the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lets Sacrifice Virgins

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

A perfect trail was left behind in the snow, no distinguishing prints, an anonymous trail that reflected what was left of her. Ice frozen solid, clutching at her soul, refusing to release it's deathly cold grip. From the shadows demons of the past lurked, haunting however they did not hunt her. For she was not prey. The doe was crowned in ice, she now knew the glory of a forgotten presence. Eventually the greats die, their names are written into stones that crumble and collapse to dust with the gradual passing of time. Their children forget their names, the ones they ruled over do no share the names of the leaders.

The names remembered are those of heroes.
And conquerors.

Arah was determined to leave more than just her name to crumble in the dust, for those with royal blood where expected to do something great within their life. So far the doe had served, bowed and bent over backwards to please her Lady and Lord. Yet she had nothing to show for it. After spending so much time contributing to her leader's legacy what had happened to hers?
What last words would be spoken to her daughters on the day of her passing?
My daughters, the day you were born, the very snows of this land whispered your cursed names.
My children, I watched with horror as you grew into weapons of madness, decay, blackness and despair.
Our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength, yet now we have become servants. No victories.
But in the end it won't matter, you shall be Queens of destruction.

Her golden eyes turned to survey the valley that rolled out underneath her hooves, underneath the layers of snow rocks poked out. From such a distance they looked like bones, an army of the dead about to rise up from the depths whenever she gave the call. Their eyes turned up towards her, lifeless in their frozen graves. The golden gaze skirted over the rocks until it settled on a dark shape that had formed in the distance. There was not a sound to be heard, no breeze, no calls; even the frozen breaths were silent. From within the pearly white clouds Wynter appeared gliding noiselessly and she was lethal in her grace. Gone were the days where the griffin would sit upon her shoulders and enjoy her mistress's close company. Now the beast would take flight and watch for danger from above unknown to those who approached the doe. The gold reflected upon her feathers, the blue tinted light that reflected off of the ice caused the griffin to shine.

Wynter landed next to her, stirring up a large amount of snow that gusted away in the sudden breeze that picked up. The ice princess' mane and tail swirled away in the wind, it's length had gotten even more impressive trailing meters behind her whenever she walked. The snowy griffin bent and gently nipped at her mistress' numb leg; Arah knew she should move away from the edge of the valley, but it was such a beautiful place she was not yet ready to leave.

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

@[Thranduil]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Lets Sacrifice Virgins - by Arah - 11-03-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Lets Sacrifice Virgins - by Thranduil - 12-13-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Lets Sacrifice Virgins - by Arah - 01-20-2015, 01:54 AM